Saturday, November 30, 2013

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cateyes Mascara Review

Hey beauty lovers! I wanted to touch base with you all on this great mascara I have been using for the last couple weeks. The Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cateyes Mascara is AMAZING!

This drugstore brand mascara is very affordable for those of you on a budget and the results are fantastic. Every time I use this mascara people always ask me if I have false lashes on. I smile and say nope they are all real baby. As I bat my eyelashes. LOL C'mon what girl doesn't bat their eyelashes when they get a compliment? It is natural.

Now I have to warn you, when you first open the bottle, the formula of this mascara is liquidity compared to other mascaras I have tried, but do not be alarmed about it. The formula does have a bit of the stink to it but I personally think it is so manageable due the results it gives my lashes.

The wand is a fibre bristle wand that has a bit of an arch to it. I personally enjoy this type of wand because it helps make applying mascara quicker and easier with no fuss. I usually only do two coats using this product but you sure can build it to more then two coats if you want it more dramatic. This formula does not flake at all. It is not waterproof which is a bummer but I can deal with that since the results are perfection. This shade I am wearing is in Glam Black below..

The price tag ranges between $5-$10 depending on where you purchase it but it is very well in the affordable rang compared to some of those higher end mascaras, that do not give you this result I am talking about.

Below are some photos of my eyelashes to show you how well this baby works, along with a couple of pictures of the product it self, in case you all are interested to go purchase it at your local drug store.

Until next time beauty lovers <3
MacGirl25


No comments:

Post a Comment