Friday, October 25, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Review

Ola beauty lovers! I am back again with a review. This time it is on the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I recently went out of town for a few days and brought this baby with me. But it turns out it was the only eye product I brought. Yes that means I forgot my eyebrow products and eyeliners. So it was the perfect time to improvise. So I did, and let me say, if I was stranded on an island, which palette I would take, it would be this one!

I was able to use this palette for my eyeshadow, my eyebrows AND my eyeliner! I was so happy. I have had this palette for a while now, and I have used it from time to time, but I did not realize how much of a gem it is until I took it with me on a trip and forgot the rest of my make up regime.

The palette comes with 6 neutral shades. They are great colors as well:

Venus: is a shimmery light pale shade great for highlighting the brow bone or your inner corner of the eye.

Foxy: is a matte yellow tones high light, you can use this all over the lid, inner corner of the eye, or highlight the brow bone as well.

W.O.S: is a matte pale pink shade, you can use all over the lid as a base.

Naked 2: is a matte light brown, this shade is perfect for blending colors together to give that perfect blended look. I love using this all over the lid or even in the crease when blending.

Faint: is a matte darker brown which is amazing for the crease, and can be used for your eyebrows as well! If you want a smokey eye without the black this color will do it for you.

Crave: is a matte black which has a bit of fall out but what black shadow doesn't? This color is great for eyebrows or creating that smokey eye look in the crease. I also used this as an eyeliner and it was great!

The colors a great, very pigmented and buttery so they blend nicely. The palette also comes with a great mirror which always helps when traveling as well.

The wear ability of the shadows are good. Just make sure you use an eye primer with them. I have oily lids so I use my smashbox eye primer at the moment so the shadows last longer. The palette is compact so it is very easy to travel with!

Sephora was selling this palette between $27-$29. I am sure the same price goes for the Urban Decay website as well.

Visit your local Sephora, or you can find this palette at the online Sephora or Urban Decay Website.

Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/
Urban Decay: http://www.urbandecay.com/
Beauty Bay: http://www.beautybay.com

Until Next time beauty lovers!❤️
MacGirl25











No comments:

Post a Comment