Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm Review

Ola Beauty Lovers! I am back again to talk to you about the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm. I bought this BB Cream on line from BeautyBay.com. They have some good products at decent prices. Anyway so I was a bit nervous trying this out since it would be my first time ever trying out a BB cream period.

The Price ranges depending where you buy this but at Sephora you can get it for around $34.00 for 35ml or 1.18 fluid oz. The packaging is very slick and smooth, however you can not see through the packaging to see how much you have used up. So that is a bit if a bummer to track when you will need to pick up a new BB cream.

When I applied it the smell was a bit yuck. Personally if something doesn't smell fresh and clean it just doesn't allow me to appreciate the product for what it does. I know that sounds dumb but scents matter to me when I use them on my face and body. So I wish they would improve the scent.

As for the product it self, it comes out of the tube as a skin color. But the best thing is that every woman can use this universal shade because it adjusts to your skin tone. Which is wonderful! It applies so smoothly and silky that it feels like your applying silk to your skin. So enjoyable. This BB cream comes with SPF 20 which is a bonus and I personally think the perfect SPF level.  The bottle also claims its a DNA Repair and is optical blurring. I can speak to that when I apply it I do notice that it does some skin color correcting with my redness and slight dark spots. So it does not lie to that. The bonus of this product is that its oil free! YAY since I am combination skin type I need something to control my oil. This does the trick. With this BB Cream my oils are top of the line in control and I do not look like an oil slick major by the end of the day which is nice for a change.

I use this BB cream every day. For work, for weekends, even when I go to the beach I use this as my sun screen since it has SPF :) as an overall rating I am really enjoying this BB Cream. I would purchase it again in the future once I have tried a couple more BB creams on my list. Definitely worth the $34 if you ask me!

I would love to know some of your favorite BB Creams out there, leave me a comment below as I am open to trying new products all the time.

Until next time Beauty Lovers
MacGirl25










No comments:

Post a Comment